Applications in Life Sciences & Diagnostics
Our thermal management technology is used to heat and cool liquid samples for reaction control.
Our laboratory automation products are addressing especially applications used in
- Fundamental Bio-Medical Research
- Drug Discovery
- Clinical Research
Within the Life Science Market INHECOs Thermal Management Technology is used to heat and cool liquid samples for reaction control. Also the shaking functionality of several products is used for support of reactions in liquid probes.
The use of automated liquid handling enables the researcher
- to perform up to several thousand experiments per day
- with high precision, accuracy and reliability
- with reduced amounts of sample and reagent volumes and
- with automated data acquisition, analysis and storage.
INHECOs products offer heating and cooling, incubation and shaking of all kinds of SBS-Microplates and other disposables with easy integration into the vast majority of automated liquid handling systems like the products of the following manufacturers:
- Beckman Coulter