Frequently Asked Questions
Descriptive terms and general explanations.
For proper measurement performance of the IMP Unit and the connected devices, it is recommended to re-calibrate the IMP once a year. Depending on the application, shorter calibration intervals may be required. Re-calibration should be done by accredited calibration laboratories only. Re-calibration by a calibration laboratory can be done via INHECO. INHECO offers firmware updates free of charge with each re-calibration via INHECO. The IMP unit initially comes only with a temperature calibration certification. Shaker calibration can be ordered separately.
Visit the section Technical Support to get more information about the return process for devices.
2. Battery Recharge
To avoid total discharge of internal IMP battery please recharge the IMP battery once in a quarter of a year.
The cooling fluid reservoir should be refilled or checked regularly, unless the software of your workstation informs you when a refill is required (ask your workstation provider). With the MTC/STC touch screen display of the controller box it is possible to check if a refill is required or not. INHECO’s MTC / STC Demo Tool also indicates when a refill is needed. A detailed description about this maintenance can be found in the Thermoshake manual.
Go to the section Technical Support
Please follow the instructions within the Technical Support area
Each error code is explained with a device related error code table. They can be found at several areas:
- Firmware Command Set of MTC / STC resp. in Firmware Command Set of Incubators
- For MTC / STC & connected devices integrated in Demo Tool software
- For MTC / STC & connected devices within the Manual
- Contact techhotline @inheco.com
- Visit our customer login section for further information.
- In the Multi / Single TEC Control section you will find all necessary information about our upload tool for MTC/STC for firmware updates.